To increase security for your account on Kundo, you can use something called two-step authentication (also called 2FA). This means that you add an additional step with a second device to your log in process, e.g. your phone. By activating 2FA, you will need another device with an authenticator app, to full fill the login process. More specific, you will need the generated code from the authenticator app when you login to Kundo.
- First you need to download an authentification app on the device that you want to use for log in to Kundo, for example Google Authenticator, but you can also use other authentification apps.
- Access your user settings in Kundo by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Select the Security page from the list on the left.
- Choose a name of your choice, e.g. "Work phone" or just "My iPhone".
- Click on Save to add the your new log in device.
- Open the 2FA-app on your device to scan the QR code displayed at the setting page.
- Visit kundo.se to verify that the new login process with the code generated in your 2FA app, works.
- Now, remember that you need to use the added device every time you want to log in.
Ready to use!